Tuesday, June 16, 2020

It's Just A Bunch



of Hocus Pocus.

Well my friends I got up early this morning,
went to the grocery store.
Put said groceries away an hour later...
started working on Halloween goodies,
and forgot to send my post.
I am off today, so kinda out of my routine. LOL

Bob and I priced more goodies for our gift shop 
last night.
We finally received a shipment in.
So many orders still out.
Especially our candle order.
Almost out. UGH

Well today wanted to show you my
latest Halloween items I am working on.


I love Hocus Pocus the movie.
We watch it several times
during the bewitching month.


So of course I had to fit it in
somewhere with my Halloween goodes.
I cross stitched the words 
{freehand}


I made three and each is a wee bit different
in the colors I chose for the words.
Added some black cross stitches
 between the two fabrics.


Lightly stained my little pocket.



Added Winifred.



Be careful.
She will put a spell on you.


Fastened a fabric hanger,


attached with rusty pins on each side.

She is ready to fly off for
HALLOWEEN!

Over the weekend,
I did manage to pull a few loops
on another Halloween project.
Also started drawing out my idea
for a new rug for the guest bedroom.
The one wall area to fill that gaping void.

It will be a fairly big one, but will try
and do a little bit here and there.
Stay tuned and follow along,
as there will be a story for each image 
that I hook.

Winifred Blessings To All!
Janice








18 comments:

  1. Winnifred looks pretty content in her Hocus Pocus bag but I wonder what she has hidden in her bag of tricks.
    Take care and stay well and happy.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Winnie's pocket!! Hocus Pocus is one of my all-time EVER favorites. Little Crow was a wee one (real wee) when it came out...but it became his very favorite movie (that and Scooby Doo LOL)...I actually bought several copies of it on VHS because we had worn out 2...and it was a crisis when it was "broke" ha ha. Can't wait to see your new projects!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol on wearing out the movie. We did that with a video game called Tetris. Played it til it broke and had to buy it again. Janice

      Delete
  3. Love this Janice. Halloween is such a fun time and fun to make things for Halloween. Enjoy the week.......it is going to be HOT.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Halloween! Got the air on today and so glad we have it now. Janice

      Delete
  4. This one is just fabulous, Janice! Oh, you are going great guns on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to as we will be decorating the store in August for Halloween. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween stuff!!!! yes, yes and yes!!

    I love her! I just want to come and play in your store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for making me smile Leslie! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughters grew up with that movie and we've I've watched it dozens of times as well. That is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.