Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The Pantry


Happy hump day all!
Spent last night after work at the store.
Still working on taxes....
not my favorite thing to do.


I have one more spot in our new store to show you.
This is what we are calling our pantry area.
Jams, pickled everything, salsa, soups,
Bone Suckin' BBQ sauce and pretzels. 


Our honey and tea spot.
I still have to buy bags to sell the other varieties,
as I screwed up and ordered it by the pound.
Right now we have cool mint,,,
andit smells awfully good for tea.


I so love the blue and white together.


Ground coffee for sale. 


A little bit of kitchen items,
with coffee mugs.
Teacher ones, 
TGIF: This Gramma is Fabulous,
Papa: The Man The myth The  legend.
Mom and Grandpa mugs too. 

We are still doing good in sales...
don't want to jinx myself though.

I made a bunch of crocheted dishcloths.
Sold a bunch, so made more.

I am going to work Saturday again.
I actually look forward to it!

Getting use to the time change now.
How about you?

Pantry Blessings To All!
Janice

19 comments:

  1. It looks very inviting. I like the cutting boards and see them everywhere. I have been picking up old ones too. I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so inviting, I love being there. Wish I could be there every day, Janice

      Delete
  2. Your store keeps getting better and better. I would enjoy being able to shop there. I love honey and tea's. You have a wonderful of variety of items...something for everyone! Continued best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra! Yes we do have something for everyone..even the guys. Janice

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the time change! Are those juicers in that second photo (over the cups)? Those are darling and practical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me. I hate going back to work in the dark again. Oh well. Yes those are juicer cups. They are enamel. Janice

      Delete
  4. That periwinkle blue is just darling! I like how you carried it throughout the store and made it look cohesive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the blue compliments the white so much and goes with our name. Janice

      Delete
  5. I love the time change when I get home from work but not when I have to get up. Love the us and white
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when I get up, but like you enjoy it in the evening. Janice

      Delete
  6. I love the pantry area! The blue is perfect. What a fun place this would be to shop! I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We chose the blue because of our name. Janice

      Delete
  7. May you enjoy continued success for all your hard work.
    I for one LOVE the time change!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. Yes would like to work here when I retire. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope...still not used to the time change...won't either. Love your pantry items...and I so need that fish dish thingy in the 4th photo for the lake house..... Do you ship LOL??? Smiles & (virtual-only, of course) Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Starting to get use to the time change. Isn't that a cool dish. It is for appetizers and each dish will hold a different food. Only have one left. :-) Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you still have that appetizer dish, and if you might be willing to pack it up and ship it, I would love to purchase it... Doing my best to help small businesses in little ways during this terrible time. ;-)

      Delete
  11. Yes Robin, we have one left. Bob will check the price and how much to ship and I will let you know. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.