Sunday, September 15, 2019

For The Love Of Candycorns


Good Sunday Morning to all!
Bob and I spent some more time finishing up
our store Halloween window.
It is looking sweet!

Today I wanted to show you a few things
I made for our show which I have a few left. 
I made a bunch of these hooked candy corns.
I had fun hooking these.



Each one was a different color mixture
of yellow, white and orange.


Each were backed with the same
 orange wool and stuffed.


I have four left for sale.
Each are $25.00 + shipping.
Second tan one on left sold.
Size is 9 inches high
and 6 1/2 inches across at the bottom.


Then I created this candy corn.


Plus this one.


Finally this one.


B O O


This finished piece.


Created into a pillow.
Kindly asking $20.00 + shipping
SOLD
This one is 7 x 5 inches

If interested in any of these,
please email me at
primsbythewater@yahoo.com

In other news,
I am working on turkeys that I promised.
Will let you know once completed.

Today will be re-arranging furniture
once again with Bob's help.

Since it is a bit chilly here in Michigan this morning,
Beef Vegetable Soup will be our dinner tonight,
Paired with some Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

Do you like soups/ chilis in colder weather?

Candycorn Blessings To All!
Janice 


22 comments:

  1. Sweet candy corns! What talent!
    Yes, we live on soups and stews in the cold temps. Today I’m doing a keto pork roast in the instant pot and tmw making a tomato tart. Mentally I am clinging to summer tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable items! Yes, love chili and make mine with ground turkey instead of beef. Love soups all year round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Saundra! We usually only eat soups, stews and chili in the colder months. Janice

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Of course you do. I am beginning to think you are my sister from another mother. ;-) Janice

      Delete
  4. How sweet your candy corn creations look! Soup and sandwiches are always wonderful.......my husband prefers a pot of beans and homemade beef chili.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yummy sandwiches with soups are awesome! Bob wanted chili for his birthday in August too. Janice

      Delete
  5. We have another hot and dry week ahead, so those hot steamy soups will just have to wait. Your cool weather sounds wonderful. I love your candy corn creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! Love the cooler weather of Fall, but not the snow so much. Janice

      Delete
  6. Love all your goodies! I could live on soup alone!
    Have a good week,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your goodies! I could live on soup alone!
    Have a good week,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun pieces! we are chilly too so we had beef stew.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute pillows! Yes, when the weather is cool I'm all in for homemade soup and bread. It was cool yesterday and today but we're heading back into 80's and warmer by next weekend. I'm really over those temps, I'm ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh yummy warm bread is so very good too! Janice

      Delete
  10. wow! those are great!!! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. I truly believe I got my talent from my dad. He was a good artist. Janice

      Delete
  11. I love the hooked candy corns. They're very clever -- cozy, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. I had so much fun creating these too! Janice

      Delete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.