Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Getting In The Fall Groove


Autumn is fast approaching,
Monday to be exact.
The leaves are already falling here.
Is this a sign?


Pears are in season
and the Chinese lanterns are blooming.


These pears and lanterns are all faux.
I decorate with faux items 
so as not to harm my kitties.


Yummy wools are also making an appearance.


We moved our tv from this cabinet to the table 
that was usually here in this corner.


I actually like it better here now.


So it probably will stay.


It seems someone else likes it here too!
Sorry Ace.
 I didn't mean to disturb your naptime.
Actually I had no idea he was even there
until I started doing this close up pic
of the Chinese Lanterns on the horse runner.
If looks could kill.....

Do your pets sleep on your furniture?

Before I leave for work,
I want to thank those who purchased my goodies,
and those in the process.
It warms my heart that you love my creations!

Fall Groove Blessings To All!
Janice


16 comments:

  1. It is on my list of things to do this weekend is get out my fall things.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun decorating. Look forward to seeing your decor! Janice

      Delete
  2. Our dog loves to lay on the back of our couch as her perch to look out the window and see who is coming....no one usually is....but, she watches everything....lol Your primitive collection is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacky! Decades of collecting what I love. Janice

      Delete
  3. Love the stoneware filled with lanterns and pears! Bring on autumn!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robyn. Well we thought Autumn was coming, but it has been a very humid weekend here in Michigan. Janice

      Delete
  4. I am working on Halloween. I have more Halloween than most people have for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on your Halloween. I use to decorate every room of my other home with Halloween...even my bathrooms and basement, with trees even set up. I dont go that crazy anymore...but still do for Christmas. Janice

      Delete
  5. You have so many wonderful old primitive pieces and arrange them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Decades of collecting just the right pieces. Janice

      Delete
  6. Hi Janice. A cat among the primitives. What could be more purrfect?! I do love the TV cabinet and the horse is so special. I have a few older horses but none of them prims. Just love it all and thanks for your visit. It really is beginning to look like fall..Happy Thursday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beginning to look like Fall here but still humid like Summer. Janice

      Delete
  7. I've been decorating for Fall but will hold off on Halloween until next weekend. I've been rearranging furniture and I moved a table that the dog likes to lay under. He may be a bit confused for a few days! I know he'll find it and all will be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little bit of Halloween for me here as we go all out for the store now and even pass out candy there. We had 200 kids last year and could have passed out more, but we had dinner plans with Bob's cousin, so we had to leave. Hope your dog found his table again. Janice

      Delete
  8. Hi Janice. It seems you love Autumn just as much as I do. Love your pictures. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the seasons Janet...that's my problem. LOL Hope you are having a great weekend my friend! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.