Thursday, November 15, 2018

Gobble Gobble


Oh my friends what a trying
3 days it has been with no internet service.
It's like taking candy away from a baby.
For 3 days either Bob or I have been on the phone.
After many lies of being told a tech person
had already came out, 
we are finally back up and running.
One good thing, 
I have now reduced my cable bill by $50 per month.
Bob will be happy when he hears.

So onto my post which I wanted to do
 before I lost service.


I have wanted to make myself a turkey
for awhile now.
So I drew this up and made it.


Don't you just love
 how his butt curls up at the end.


When I created him last Sunday,
I was watching my taped shows with a candle lit.
This one is pumpkin apple.
Perfect for this season and smells wonderful!


This prim fella will be making another
appearance with my upcoming 
CupboardScape.

Well time to eat dinner,
and then catch up on my blog reading.


Glad to be back with you all again!

Gobble Gobble Blessings To All!
Janice


11 comments:

  1. I love to read and work in candle light, I can’t wait to see that turkey! He looks very handsome,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love hearing that I am not the only one who likes to do stuff by candlelight. Janice

      Delete
  2. ARGH! Three days with no internet. You'd have to commit me...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 days wow I know how it feels.50 off your bill is good though. I love your turkey.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caty. I had fun making the gobbler. Having no internet was horrible, but at least now our bill will be cheaper now. Janice

      Delete
  4. It was hard Sandra for sure. The turkey did turn out pretty good. If I make any more, I will probably make him more of a darker brown. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! the turkey is adorable. I love it. This year I'm making some Christmas decoration, and hoping to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Krishna! Would love to see what you create. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.