Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Montage- More Goodies

Happy October to everyone.
Cannot believe we are in the final quarter of the year.
Did anyone catch the harvest moon over the weekend?
The one day we were able to view it, my camera needed charging.

Well here are more pics from the last buying trip we went on.
Last week we scored some nice items that I will show you later.

Here are the goodies!

First item not so prim, but thought it was unusual.
This is a 1940's leather man's travel case.
The inside with combs and brushes.
Candle Mold
Towel Rack
Cutlery Tray
Cofee Grinder
1800 Splint Basket
Prim Cubby
Loved the intricate carving on this frame.
It also has red velvet insert, which has some condition issues.
This must have been a wealthy lady from the late 1800's to earl 1900's
as this is a very detailed frame.
Lastly this beveled mirror with shelf with a small cubby underneath. 
This was our best buying trip to date.
We had fun too!
Its nice that Bob and I are interested in the same things.
Prim Blessings to all!
Janice

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip.
    Great finds too.
    I so love that cubby.
    Happy Oct. 1st
    Hugs
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great items. My favorite has to be the prim cubby. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, lots of goodies you found, love the candle mold, always like the old cutlery trays to. LOVE your Halloween Header pictuires, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the cubby! Also the men's case is interesting, men who traveled needed to look well-groomed. I saw the moon too, it lit up my house it was so bright about 2 am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to go pickin' with you some day!!! You find the best treasures!!!
    TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the Robin above...you find the bestest stuff!! I love the candle mold the best this time 'round...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS - Is that papier mache JOL in your header a true vintage piece or a repo? If vintage, is it in your personal collection or is it for sale????) ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.