Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time to Move Forward

Happy 2012 New Year to everyone!

Its time to move forward...


How did you spend your New Years Eve?

Bob and I went to an auction.
We had good food and fun talking to most of our antique friends.
Afterwards, I baked a few taquitos and we each had a drink
to toast in the new year with Dick Clark.


It is very windy and rainy here in Michigan today.
Not a good start to the new year weather wise if you ask me.

We opened the store today.
Decided to take down the Christmas items
and add new goodies...just a few today.

Will show you tomorrow with Monday Montage.
Yes, this is a tease.

New Years Blessings to all
Janice 



4 comments:

  1. I love all those clocks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Janice!!!
    Hope you find many joys throughout the new year!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Janice. I like the new look of your blog.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your blog. As a former antique dealer I have seen the same situations. We found those people were the best advertising you could ask for. More importantly they became friends. You received such a pleasure giving, but I can tell you didn't do it for that. Have a wonderful year and I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.