Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Skeletons Are Alive


In our Store.


Bob and I worked for the past two nights,
getting our store window ready for...


You guessed it.

H A L L O W E E N


So Enter If You Dare


These two jolly guys will greet you as you enter.
Beware of the spider in the web though.


We found these characters having a swinging time. :-)


Skeletons in the trees.


Scary


Sitting around reading his favorite book.


We did a library theme with skeletons of all kind.


Guard dog.


Vulture


Mice


Spiders....


and skeletons galore.


I love how Bob hung these heads from the chandelier.


This spooky bat as well.


The black curtains even have skeletons.


I found this huge skeleton book at a garage sale.
 {this is half of it}
Fits perfect.


While Bob found these at another sale.


I think we outdid ourselves.


We used more purple lights this year.


Almost forgot about this bat.


Skeletons in a jar and another bigger one in the back.


B E W A R E

Even the lights have spiders on them.


Happy Pre Halloween everyone.

Skeletons Are Alive Blessings To All!
Janice




8 comments:

  1. You both truly did outdo yourselves. Looks great and a nightime delight. Will have to do a drive by at night🎃🎃😨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop looks amazing. Wish I was closer! My favorite is the guard dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,
    Oh my goodness!!!! You and Bob just had too much fun decorating the shop!!! Everyone who visits will really get a dose of Halloween!! I'm sure it will bring lots of people in to get a closer view!!! Great job!!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty spooky in there!!! LOL!! What a great job you and Bob put together for your store. I would love to see it at night with all those great lights. I bet many people are stopping by with their kids just so see the spooky fun. Trick or Treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh this is so gorgeous! i love Halloween though i'm sacred of ghosts, tbh. haha. but i love skeleton decors too and as well as on my clothing pieces! anyway, i hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like. Saying hello all the way from the Philippines! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.