Saturday, March 23, 2024

March CupboardScape

Hello friends.
Mother Nature got mad at us.
We had almost 5 inches of snow yesterday.
The Robins are flying back South....
at least I would if I was them.

Today's cupboardscape is all about bunnies,
mixed in with a few other items.
Most of the bun buns I made. 
 



I did hook the egg, just like I hooked the mat from
my last post.




This wood bunny basket is special
because my dad made this one.
He made tons of these in all colors and sold them
 at craft shows in the late 80's.


This is a very old wood egg crate.




The crocks are both cake crocks.
These would have been placed in the coals
to make your cake.

Not much going on right now.
Will spend my weekend doing
the normal chores and getting in some stitching.
We will go to the grocery store 
for all of  the Easter fixins.
I am hosting.

What will you be doing this weekend?

March CupBoardScape Blessings To All!
Janice




9 comments:

  1. Lots of bunnies hopping inside your house. I wouldn't like 5" of snow and don't like the 3" of rain expected here either. This weekend I'll be staying inside and hooking. Enjoy the Easter gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - what's the deal with that snow? We got hit too.
    Your bunnies and eggs are so cute and the one from your Dad is a treasure!
    We have the granddaughters coming over soon and are going to try to color eggs. Other than that, it's a quiet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 inches of snow, that’s incredible – lots of Littles, having Easter egg hunts with their boots and gloves on! I love all of your wonderful, spring decorations – the basket your dad made is such a sweet and sentimental one, so wonderful that you have it. What’s on the menu for Easter? Seems like I remember your mom makes homemade rolls?? I’d love to have the recipe! Keep warm and enjoy the Easter festivities. 🐇

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always had a fondness for bunny anything and yours are adorable. I did not get any of mine out this year - not even my stitched tucks or hooked pieces. I doubt I will either at this point. We got 5" of snow early Friday morning as well and we're to get another 6-10" starting tomorrow afternoon. I don't know why but the spring snows are always more depressing to me. I know they won't last as long as the winter snows, but it's the point I guess. It's hard to believe Easter is next Sunday already. I usually have my son over and haven't even thought to ask them yet. Oops. Enjoy your weekend! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunnies! I'm sorry about that weather. I left Chicago yesterday and they said the big snow was north of there. I hope it melts soon and you can enjoy an Easter that's like Spring and not Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we have collected a lot of vintage pottery over the years and I have not ever seen these cake crocks-awesome.
    I love your displays! you are so good at this.
    bummer about the snow we had very very strong winds all weekend but no winter so far
    have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bunnies MUCH more than I love the snow! Fortunately, it looks short-lived. MOST of ours is gone, except in shady areas and into the 50s today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bunnies!!!
    We are in a snow/rain storm as I type this. 10 inches of wet heavy snow and now rain. And then cold temps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.