Thursday, September 3, 2020

My Second Week

 With my new family.


Day 8
We went to the gift shop again.
Not sure if I like this car ride anymore.
Always coming and going.
I did however meet a new Boxer friend.
Her momma walks her through town daily.
She is nice to me.
Also met up again with my Beagle friend Sandy.
Mom and dad went to their local restaurant
for a carry out for dinner tonight.
Both stores were busy and they were tired.
So was I with all the customers coming and going.


Day 9
I do not like Pete today as he left Sandy at home.
Ed came again.He says he and I are going to 
become great friends.
Got in trouble with daddy this evening
as I pooped on the floor.
He was not happy with me.


Day 10
Daddy put up this board so I now
have to stay in the back room with mom
during the day.
She got tired of chasing me down.
I will see if I can get out...
The grand kids came over to see me.
We social distanced.
Went back to the gift shop after it closed.
Mom treated everyone to Dairy Queen for dinner,
and we all social distanced at the store.
Not sure why they are allowed to take home candy,
as I am not allowed to have even one lollipop.
Just not fair.


 Day 11
I dont like it when mom leaves me now,
so when she does I act up.
 Daddy wanted to start letting 
me loose in the backyard now,
but mom said NO WAY.
Darn because today I was halfway through
the closed gate when mom was looking at her
veggies. She was glad I was still on the leash,
with her holding it.
Guess moms are right.
Cannot blame a puppy for trying.


Day 12
Today was my first experience with rain.
More than mom did.
I wanted to drink from the downspout
and try playing in the veggie garden with all that mud.
What is wrong with her?
I loved it!


Day 13
Gramma came for a visit.
Mom has to take her for her annual eye appt.
Which means I went to the store tomorrow with daddy.
YIPPEE!!!
I did whine when he left today though.
Gramma did say I was getting bigger.


Day 14
Went to the store with daddy.
He walked me around the block beforehand.
We also went and visited with all of my friends
at the other stores.
This is the life.
I also met another Samoyed named Pebbles.
She is 8 years old and very nice.
She reminded me of my own momma.

Well another week with my new family.
We are getting to know each other.
I am trying their patience,
but know I am in my furever home.

Just a Babe Blessings To All!
Janice


















8 comments:

  1. Tundra is looking mighty cute and such a little bundle of white fluff. Raising a puppy takes a lot of patience but it's so worth it. It looks like it's all going well and she having a lot of fun adventures meeting other fur babies.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute story, it would make the cutest book. I will have to come in and meet the little guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- she's darling and getting so big. You can tell, even in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck....it really can't get much cuter than this!!! What a living little cuddle of love. (And, since i can't reply to your comments on my Blog and don't get email notifications to reply to, thanks for the visit and sweet comment. The "31" ball was a gift from some friends...who know I love Halloween... They said they found it at an antique mall, although it is not old. Happy Holiday Weekend! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Growing up and exploring is the life of a pup! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.