Monday, September 21, 2020

Autumn Equinox

 Hello Friends.

Welcome toAtumn!


Today I wanted to show you
ways to decorate without
using the normal oranges.
Like this memories pillow with a red border.


I crocheted this afghan in the 80's.
Still love the colors of Autumn in it.
Paired with a white fabric pumpkin and dried cranberries
in a wood bowl. 


Makes for a nice Autumn entrance. 


Next add more white pumpkins with red apples.


Some red faux leaves.


Kept my red linsey woolsey blanket
in the basket for another nice Autumn display.


So you see friends,
Autumn can be red in color too!

Hope you are enjoying this almost first 
day of Autumn.

Autumn Equinox Blessings To All!
Janice










10 comments:

  1. I have lots of red here and there also. Your decor is warm and inviting and that's Autumn to me. Good bye Summer. It was good but I'm ready to move on. Our temps here have been chilly as I'm sure yours has too. That has put me in the fall swing! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorating is always wonderful, but I am most attracted to the redwork sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your eye for decorating...the reds are wonderful,,,,very nice read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall decor is beautiful and I do love the red.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best autumn trees are red, looks wonderful
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is one of my favorite colors of autumn...and one of the richest. Seems as though the red always leads the parade of fall colors! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the reds in your gorgeous displays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So warm and inviting, Janice. I love mixing all the earth tones together. Happy Autumn..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome autumn decor, especially that afghan in the wood chair. Happy autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very cozy. Ah yes - red! Just take a look at those maples and who could argue with you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.