Monday, August 3, 2020

Crochet Creativity


Good morning sweet friends!
It sure was ducky weather for us these past few days.

So this past week,
I picked up my crochet hook.


When we opened the gift shop I crocheted
these dish cloths in all colors.
When the colors sold, I crocheted more in ivory.



Customers sure do like these,
so I decided to do some more in 
Halloween colors.
(Yellow/orange, Purple and Gray) 



(Candy Corn color, Black and Orange)



A simple design.


All priced and ready to go.
Currently hiding in the back of the drawer
until their debut.
18 days is the countdown.


I also created one more framed art.
This one is the ouija board.

Now I am finishing up my
Halloween crafts....
then onto Christmas.

Crochet Creativity Blessings To All!
Janice

14 comments:

  1. They are super cute Janice!!!
    Also.. love the Ouija board picture. I always thought that Ouija board place mats would be cool. My husband however gets a little freaked out at the idea. lol.

    Happy August!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. I will not allow a real board to be for sale in our antique store. Do not need folks conjuring in there. Janice

      Delete
  2. Very cute for sure. Quick question what happened to blog posts between March and now. Am I missing something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. Not sure what happened and hope I was able to get them back. I hate when blogger changes things. Ugh Janice

      Delete
  3. I love the one that looks like candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh...these bring back memories....my sister used to make these and I loved them! Fun Halloween colors! Hope your new week is off to a great start! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. The week has been busy checking more inventory in after dinner each night. Cannot wait to decorate the store for Halloween even though I am rushing the season. Janice

      Delete
  5. cute my 96 year old aunt makes them for us.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice. Also my chairs are very comfortable for both Bob and I and our Shadow kitty loves sleeping on them too. Janice

      Delete
  6. Being a shop owner, you sure do need to plan ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes already planning my Christmas window too. Janice

      Delete
  7. Hi Janice. You are off to a good start on the holiday matters. I really like those dishcloths. Do you do online ordering or just sell from your shop. I use sponges, and I know they are not the best things..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sell our items all over the country. Our storage room is filled to the brim from ceiling to floor with Halloween and Christmas items right now. The dishcloths I was able to hide in the back of the drawer. Lol Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.