Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Week Already

 

At home with Tundra.

Day 1

I arrived home after meeting many friendly faces

 at my parents stores. 

Was not welcomed by my feline friends.

One even pawed and hissed at me which made me whimper with fright.

 Why did he not like me?


Day 2
Am getting use to my new home.
I cannot believe my parents give me free rein
of the place. This is so awesome!
However I still do not like being in my crate
at night. I get up several times during the night
and dad takes me outside. I am also an early
riser and just want to play at 4am.


Day 3
I found my inner voice and barked and growled
at my mom. She was a bit amused, but not
happy because I was stubborn and wanted my way.


Day 4

This darn cat Ace still does not want to be
my friend. Neither does Shadow.
Ace really pawed at me this time so much
I hid under the couch. I feel safe with my mom
and sleep under her desk while she is working.
We go outside right away when I get up
so I can do my business outside.
Daddy spoils me at night and lets me on the couch
with him. I love my new daddy!



Day 5

I slept until 4 this morning and daddy was
happy because this is when he wakes up.
I am teething and love to bite anything.
Am hating this word NO as it is constantly
being said to me by both my mom and dad.
Had fun playing with a cricket today,
however a dragonfly flew by and scared me.


Day 6

After mom was finished with work,
we took a trip to the gift shop.
Daddy took me for a walk while mom
tended the store.
Once the store closed, I was given full rein
of the place while my parents started
working on Halloween. Not sure what
Halloween means, but they have boxes
all over the place for me to chew on.
WOOHOO
It was a long night and when we finally
got home, I went straight to my crate
and fell asleep.


Day 7

I heard mom talking on the phone
and heard her tells someone that
she calls me the white tornado.
I thought my name was Tundra.
Not sure what a tornado means,
but am sure it does not pertain to me.
I know we are going back to the store again,
because I heard mom on her speaker phone
telling daddy lets get a pizza tonight. 
I am taking a nap now so I will be ready
for tonight. Will try and grab one of those
sweet lollipops again....if they dont catch me
this time.

Week one with my family.
What fun and trouble can I get into
next week.

A Weeks Worth Of Blessings To All!
Janice










12 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! Tornado...oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tundra is a real cutie... love his description of everyday adventures. What a bundle of fluff fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the saga. Crate training is a very good thing and glad the pup and parents are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post ...too cute ! What a cute little Pup ! She will keep you busy and very entertained !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just the cutest baby! I'm so happy he has a loving family and loved the post. I look forward to watching him grow up. My rescued Husky sleeps with me, I can't tell you what a comfort she is. When I cam home after my heart surgery it was such a healing comfort to have her snuggle next to me.
    Take care and be safe,
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie. Enjoy you new family member.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too stinking CUTE!!! I just want to eat Tundra up!!! Thanks for the update and looking forward to many more....and many, many, more adventures! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that pup is cute!!!
    Me, I prefer the middle aged furbabies. No puppy for me, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable but they are lots of work! Soon Tundra will be trained and slow down just a bit. Very cute blog post from his point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tundra, you are a darling! Onward to a new week and making friends with the cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.