Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fun Facts

Another week just flew by....

Just like the Summer did...

It will soon be back though!

Ok, today's facts...

1. Despite common belief, the United States does not have an official language.
(Imagine that)

2. It takes 43 muscles to frown.
(17 to smile)

3. Worldwide we consume 400 billion cups of coffee each year.
(make note...remind me to buy some coffee stock)

4. Japan's Okinawa Island has more than 450 people living all above the age of 100
and is known as the healthiest place on Earth.
(hmmm..make another note to possibly retire there)

5. Cheetahs are able to change direction in mid air.
(I have a hard time just changing direction)

Hope you enjoyed these facts this week.

Spring Blessings everyone
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Janice,great fun facts,I to must by coffee stock,tee hee. But I do love my coffee. Enjoy your weekend,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice - I hope things are back in order and you are at the show today! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun trivia Janice. Wow - that one about the cheetah amazes me....I'm trying to visualize!! ;o) Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.