I'm a little late in getting these facts out,
but at least Tanner won't be mad at me this week. LoL
1. Apples can wake you up better than coffee.
Or in my case, some strong ice tea..
but it's really the natural sugar of the apple that wakes you up.
2. Approximately eleven and a half omelettes can be made from one ostrich egg.
That is some whopper of an egg!
3.Checkmate in the game of chess originally came from the Persian word
It means, "The king is defeated, helpless, ambushed or stumped...
but NEVER dead."
4. The second person to survive going over the Niagara Falls,
later died from slipping on an orange peel.
What are the odds of that happening?
I myself don't even want to try...
5. A light bulb manufactured in 1901 has been burning continuously since.
This light bulb is still glowing in Fire Station 6, Livermore, CA.
and was designed by Adolfe Chailet; not Thomas Edison.
Bonus for missing last week
6. The first toilet to be seen on TV was on Leave it to Beaver.
Way to go Beav!
Hope you like these fun facts today.
Spring Blessings to all