Thursday, October 12, 2023

More Fall Y'all

Are you ready for more Fall pics?
Today's post is brought to you by
Bob and Janice's bedrooms. LOL 
















Well thats it for this years fall displays.
Was hoping to get the back room finished before now.
Oh well. Always next year.
I did not even do our kitchen this year.
Table was a mess with Christmas
 being stashed on top.

In other news,
The gift store is 98% finished.
30 hours in 3 days, with Bob helping me one day.
We open Thursday thru Sunday.
I will just have to finish up on Saturday
before I open the store.
We are both exhausted.

I still also need to finish up some of my
homemade items.
Will do that when I can as well.

My grandson came back home from Maine.
We are all glad.
I had a long talk (half hour) on the phone
while he was there.
He gave me his reasons for leaving.
 I gave my reasons why he should come back.
Glad he chose to come back.
I never told my daughter I talked to him.
We will leave it at that.
Just hope he stays now.

Well I just realized tomorrow is
Friday October 13th.
How cool it falls on Halloween month.

More Fall Y'all Blessings To All!
Janice












10 comments:

  1. Your home is just lovely, so many wonderful fall pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is charmng. And welcome home to your grandson -- I'm sure you'll all be glad to have him closer at hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bunny pillow. At first I thought it was hooked but at closer look could see it is a stitchery. Always enjoy looking at your antiques and handiwork.
    Thank God your grandson is back and safe. So many things could have gone wrong and hope he knows better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet simple touches. With all you have on your plate, I am impressed that you have accomplished as much home decorating as you have. I'd feel out of sorts decorating for fall at home and Christmas as the shop I think. So glad your grandson is home safely - and what a blessing he feels able to confide in you. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an energizer bunny! You work, run 2 stores, keep up your home with all your lovely goodies and blog! I'm feeling a bit like a slacker! I happen to be off tomorrow and since it's the 13th I should probably do something "witchy"! Happy Fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice, you are a wonder woman. You get so much accomplish and you even keep up with your blog... I used to do it all than one day, I became an old lady and now, I can't even keep up with my blog, lol...
    Your home is looking very well decorated.
    Not only do you do it all, you even took time to listen to your grandson. You're a super grandmother. I'm glad he took your advice.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! Everything looks so charming and full of history, which is the best.
    Good for you talking to your grandson. So glad he's coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet collection of old shoes, and of course, your crocks make my heart go pitter patter.
    So happy to hear your grandson is home. At 20, they are invincible which is truly frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy so many lovely treasures. :-)
    I am so happy to hear your grandson is back home.
    Sending happy weekend wishes,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.