Thursday, November 17, 2022

November CupboardScape

GOBBLE GOBBLE!
Our Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
Cannot wait to join my family for a nice
home cooked meal my sis will make for us all. 


It will be a hearty meal indeed!


These wheat bundles I had sold at our gift shop.


I will never part with my heavy cast iron turkey.


I always put out my drieds this time of year.


More drieds.


This framed give thanks picture is an old one.
However I am unable to date it.


My hamdmade dead turkey.


Another simple Thanksgiving CupboardScape.


In other news.
Someone is loving this cold weather now.


Tundra hangs out behind this almost dead shrub.
He only turned my way when I called him.
Lots of our pine shrubs and trees here in Michigan
seem to be dying around here.
Not sure what is happening, but hope it does not continue.

We had more snow the past few days.
However it rained the other night ad it all went away.
But brrr its cold out now.

Thanksgiving Blessings To All!
Janice

 

8 comments:

  1. lovely as always I love the first turkey
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handmade turkey; and didn't you also make a rabbit in the same hanging position?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again you have successfully made a lovely prim Thanksgiving decor for your home.
    I can see Tundra's nose peeking behind the bush, playing peek-a-boo with you. Our snow is almost all gone but is still visible in the grass.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all set for next week...always such terrific cupboardscapes, and Tundra is loving the little spot to hide! Yes, we're losing blue spruce here, such beautiful trees...they say it's an insect of some kind and nothing they can do. I'm desperately trying to keep alive 3 the kids planted with me when they were only 2 and 5...it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, for one, am NOT loving this cold weather.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to Tundra. I love how it is a peek a boo I see you. :-)
    Are you in the path of the big snow storm?
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tundra disappears in the snow! I hope you have a lovely dinner with family on Thanksgiving and I had to laugh at your dead turkey! Only you could make a dead turkey look so cute and perfect! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rick is dealing with something on his big pine that the arborist is calling some kind of blight -- can't remember the full name. He (arborist) comes periodically and does something to it and it's hanging in... but who knows for how long. I love your very Thanksgiving themed decor. It looks perfect. So glad you will all be together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.