Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Filling Up On Prims

Good evening sweet blogging buddies.
The antique trail was a success.
Found goodies for our store,
our home,
and our new booth.
Yes, Bob and I have expanded into another store
which is about an hour from ours.
In this booth we are going to stage non prim items.
We have been there a month now and have been
quite successful.
Will post pics when I can.

Would like to welcome my new followers.
I also appreciate everyone who read and comment
on my posts.
A big
Thank You
to you all.

Today I took my mom for her second opinion
with the eye surgeon.
Good news is right now he feels the cornea transplant can wait.
Bad news is she needs cataract surgery right away
on both eyes.
Sept 16th is the first surgery and then the following week
for the other eye.
We are having an 80th surprise birthday party
on August 23rd, so at least that is still on.

The cupboard in our bedroom
is the perfect fill for my pitchers.
I love the brown and blue combo.


What do you think?


An applied blue painted blue jug
with an ochre glaze top.


Placed an early windsor chair in front,
Added a coverlet pillow and a gray hat.


I loved the patina of this piece
and was not sure what to put in it....
light bulb went off and added my hogscraper candle.


Close up view with spiced candle.


My grouping of pantry boxes.

With a dry measure on top.

Happy Hump Day.
Hope everyone's week is going good for you.

Filling Up On Prim Blessings To All!
Janice

6 comments:

  1. I will have your mom in my prayers. xx oo

    Love the hat. :-) Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet treasures.
    I love that cool jug.
    Prayers for your mom.
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, such wonderful goodies, love the jug...Keeping your mom in my prayers, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, I completely forgot about the antique trail. Love the pantry boxes.The rooster looks great in my garden. Prayers for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janice I had such withdrawals this year for the Yard Sale trail!! But we decided we better use up what we have!! I was at the "Junk in the Trunk' sale and my husband sold 10 of his barn wood rustic birdhouses!! Sim is doing a show in Oxford MI in Sept. I am taggin along with pumpkins and a few other things. It's at a big farm we'll see how we do!! I so want to try and make it to Holly!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.