Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Witch Sighting

Happy Saturday to all of my blogging buddies.
My mom is spending the weekend with us and tonight
we are taking her to a new restaurant on the river.
Then the grands will be spending the rest of the weekend
into Monday morning.
I figured I better get this post out before the house wakes up.

As promised I wanted to share with you what Bob 
made for me to go with this with pattern from
Hill Kountry Kreations.



He cut the wood so that I could make this corn broom.


He stained it and roughed it up for me.
He did a great job!
Don't you just love her funky fingers.


I used wool roving pieces for her hair.
Only two available.


This small wire egg basket will be heading to Holly.
We have many prim antiques that we stashed away
just for this show.
Hope you can make it.

Enjoy your weekend my friends
Coven Blessings To All!
Janice



6 comments:

  1. Good broom! And what fingers, bet those were fun to stuff! If I show up I will look for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect broom! And a cute (but scary!!) witch- and you are right, those fingers are something else! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the witchiepoo and her broom Janice! Might see you in Holly! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the broom you created!! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice, wonderful your mom is staying over, fun fun... Love the prim witch and that broom is prim perfect, love it... Enjoy, Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.