Monday, December 23, 2013

Silver Bells

Good evening Sweet friends.
I again want to wish all of you a very
Merry Christmas!

Hope all of your wishes come true
and Santa brings you everything on your list.

This year I decided to do some of my trees in silver.
No I do not mean a silver tree...
silver decor.

Here is a snippet of what I did.


Vintage and antique feather tree ornaments.


Close up.


Silver snowflakes.


Antique silver candle holders.
(I apologize for the blurry pic)

Decided to use my galvanized pitcher for my kitchen centerpiece this year.
Sorta silver. LOL
Added white tulips and holly.

Silver Bell Blessings To ALL...
And to all a Good NIGHT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Janice


11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Janice! My but your trees are lovely! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete

  2. All of it looks very nice Janice.
    What are you doing on your week off? Enjoy!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Festive...glistening...lovely!
    Wishing you and your lovely ones a joyful holiday season!
    Warmly,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Janice! Santa came early I got a possum belly and I thought of you I know you'd love it. Pretty silver. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Janice, love all the prim goodness....looks wonderful.....Enjoy, Holiday Hugs, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty! Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and your family, Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree is pretty and I really like the pitcher of flowers on the table. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing You and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janice. I just signed up for the Holly Hills Primitives show in March...Hope to see you there. Happy holidays.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pics Janice! Wishing you and yours a most blessed Christmas. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janice - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
    I love your splashes of Silver
    Blessings and Happy New Year
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.