Sunday, December 22, 2013

Little Bit Of Here And There



Good afternoon Dear Friends!
I just cannot believe Christmas is this week.

I hope everyone has their gifts purchased...
and maybe wrapped too.
Me, I still have a few things to wrap.
One more day of work and I am on vacation
until the the NEW YEAR.
Yipee.

So here are some pics of here and there.


My collection of Santas.


These long johns are not mine. LOL



Drop leaf desk.


Crockery and a favorite quilt.


Needlepoint Santa pillow.

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

Little Bit O' Blessings To All!
Janice

8 comments:

  1. Looks nice Janice, love the long johns! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Janice, love all your displays, so many wonderful Christmas goodies you have....Oh I adore that quilt, so sweet.....Great Santa collection, to, Merry Christmas sweet friend, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great Janice. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures.
    I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice,
    Just love your displays! The game board and long johns are wonderful together, the Santa cupboard is perfect, and I love the drop front desk!!!
    Enjoy your vacation and have a wonderful Christmas!
    Merry Christmas Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorations are lovely! I love your drop leaf desk. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Janice!!! So enjoy your vacation!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all! Love the long johns especially! I am not done shopping yet and haven't even began to wrap a thing! I gotta get myself busy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely post!
    I love the desk, and the bowls, and the quilt esp.!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.