Friday, April 19, 2013

Gramma Quick

Good morning dear friends.
Work week almost over.
TGIF.
Well the other night,
Mikayla scared me a wee bit.
She came running out of her bedroom into the living room.
Screaming
"Gramma"
"Gramma"
"Quick"
"Come into the bedroom."
I said,
"What's wrong Mikayla?"
She again said,
"Quick gramma you have to come into the bedroom."
She was so frantic that I got off the couch as fast as I could and
we both sped into the bedroom.
As I went into the bedroom, I said what is the problem?"
She said,
"Gramma ~
Look up there"
"Ace is chillin' like a villain!" 
Fortunately the chillin villain stayed on top of the cabinet
so I could take a picture of him. LOL
Aren't grand kids the BEST!
Kitties too!
Weekend Blessings To All!
Janice


10 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!To funny Janice, ya, gotta love those sweet little ones....cute Kitty chillin`,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A GREAT STORY AND PICTURE THANKS FOR SHARING.

    DONNA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! That's so cute n cool. Excellent choice of words to describe kitty's actions. Love the photo too :) Well worth gettin' off the couch for.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, too funny! Glad you were able to get a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animals and kids make for the best 'real' pictures...you just can't stage them!
    Adorable.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Kitties and Grandkiddies, The Best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a sweet story!! I hope you had a wonderful day today and that your weather was as awesome as it was here!! Woo Hoo maybe we can celebrate that Spring is really here!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.