Saturday, August 29, 2026

My Own Rug Show

Today I wanted to share the rugs 
I currently have up on my wall. 
If you love rug shows than visit Saundra


Up first is one I participated in a hook
along with Saundra one year. 


This one I hooked in memory
of our kitty Peppers.


Another hook along with Saundra.
This one was called Dancing Rabbits.


I drew this out myself and hooked.


Wanted to do a house which is hanging
from a rusty wire.


An adaptation from an antique one I saw.
The majority of this was hooked 
at my mom's for 2 weeks, while
our bathroom was being re-modeled.
I stayed with mom and drove to work 
from her house those weeks.
Added in fabric towards the base of the vase.


Finally another one I drew myself.
Again added in fabric all around 
the vase after the hooking was done. 

Most of my friends thought this one was
an  antique. I might be the antique,
but the rug is not. LOL

In other news,
sorry  President Trump but I will
never call Lake Ontario, Lake America.

I know why he is doing it... but still
it will be Lake Ontario in my book.
This is how we kids learned how
  to memorize our Great  Lakes.
   H- Lake Huron
     O- Lake Ontario
       M- Lake Michigan
E- Lake Erie
       S- Lake Superior

Hames to me is too close to saying HAMAS.
It will remain Lake Ontario for me.

I  also keep forgetting to answer Saundra's question.
One other person retired after me,
while the others quit and went elsewhere.
Unfortunately the top execs had this fool idea
of changing things up.
Without going into detail us workers
 knew this would not work. 
It is just a sad situation where
the top brass has no clue what the bottom
folks do...nor do they really care.
It is all about the bottom line.
 Just glad I am outta there.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Rug Blessings To All!
Janice





1 comment:

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.