Saturday, June 15, 2024

June CupboardScape

 

Hello my friends!
Today's CupboardScape
is for Father's Day.
I pulled together some of my 
colonial items that our forefathers
may have used in their time.
Hope you enjoy.








In other news,
I believe Summer has already arrived.
Temps in the 90's with no relief in sight.
Next week the humidity will accompany the heat.
Tundra does his business and wants in.
He hates the hot weather too.

I finished up my July 4th decor.
I did not do as much this year.
Only the living room, keeping room,
 hall and cabinet in the room my mom stays in.

I laughed at Lauren's response to me not moving
any more furniture around.
I am trying not too, as it is so hard for Bob
lately to move it.
He is not even buying much furniture
as far as  our antique store goes.

Hope all the father's out there enjoy their day!

June Blessings To All!
Janice






11 comments:

  1. As usual, you've done a great job, it's looking good for Father's Day. I need to get some patriotic pieces out for July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your antiques. I really like that little primitive house. I have a thing for little houses. Yep I like it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoying your blogs. You have great ideas. I still want to get into store and check out your wagon and other items in your store. Hope work is going well and you all stay cool. Happy Father's day to Bob and hope he doesn't have too much more furniture to move. I love the way you have rearranged though .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The displayed items from your forefathers' time , are quite enjoyable!
    Yes, heat and humidity are not our friends at all during summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces, great display. I love the clay pipes...and of course the gorgeous jug. We're supposed to be in the mid to high 80's the next three days with storms (of course) but then back to upper 70's. Right now I have a sweatshirt on LOL. Hope you're enjoying the weekend! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely display for father's Day. Wow, I can't believe we are already mid June and it's supposed to be very hot on Monday and throughout the week. I'm glad that I have most of my transplants planted. I don't do well in the heat and humidity.
    Take care, hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy I could make you laugh!
    Great display as always.
    I sure wish we would get some rain. We are so dry and my grass is already turning brown ;-( There is none in the 10 day forecst.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy seeing your treasures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little log cabin and pierced tin lantern...it all looks terrific together! And yes, horrible weather this week...it's 92 here at 6 pm, that's just too hot for me. Keep cool and thanks for sharing your 4th inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.