Friday, January 13, 2023

Three Years

Hello all!

Now I know you are probably not even
thinking about Christmas 2023,
but I have to for the gift shop.
Looking at my past three Christmas themes.
I have to decide what my theme will be this year.
Orders have to be in by the end of January,
or I am out of luck.


2020 was the year of Santa.


2021 I opted for Silver and Gold.


2022 was my Nordic theme.
Do you have a favorite?

Well this year my mom is going to help me.
I decided this year's theme will be a
Vintage Christmas.
What better way to get my mom involved.
She is so excited about this!
She will be coming down Sunday,
and we will go over my catalogs,
to get my orders in.

She already gave me some ideas of handmade
items we can make together
This will be fun!
With her being 88 now, the time we have together 
now is so precious.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Three Years of Blessings To All!
Janice






 

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea to involve your mom with helping you with the new theme for next year. It's great that she's excited about getting involved.
    I like simplicity so I have to say the Silver and Gold theme is my favorite theme. I'm looking forward to see your choice of merchandise for next year.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this too. I can see cotton batting Santas and choir kids small glitter churches, Somewhere here I think there is an adorable head, arms and lets sticking out of a ball which is representative of kids wrapped up in a ball. So many things you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a wonderful idea Janice. I LOVE that your mom will be helping you. I also love the idea of a Vintage Christmas.
    2020 the year of Santa was my favorite so far.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage sounds like a great idea with mama! I immediately pictured the Sears wishbook. Enjoy ordering fb your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a charming idea -- I should think everyone would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a good theme it seems vintage is in everywhere I look!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of vintage Christmas and the idea of working with your Mom on the theme! I miss my Mom and I'm glad you have yours and the time to share with her..it's precious! I think all the themes have been lovely but my favorite is the Santa one! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Nordic one. However, Vintage Christmas - I'm on board with that one! Enjoy that special time with your mom. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrific theme...you're so organized to plan so far ahead! And to have your mom join in will be wonderful...I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm seeing all the possibilities in my mind...it will be just what we all need, a walk down memory lane or thoughts of what we wish we'd experienced...today is just too frenzied, I know your theme will bring Christmas as it needs to be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Call me traditional (perhaps that's the first time ever anyone would LOL), but I like the good old Santa theme. That being said, however, I am excited and anxious to see the vintage version! And how fun that your mom will be involved in all the magic! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow you have to order a whole year early, that can be challenging. I love vintage Christmas, you picked a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.