Monday, September 5, 2011

Round Two

Re-vamping the store for Fall
Harvest time has always been my favorite time of the year.

Hayrides, apple cider, the harvest moon.
Making little donuts with my gramma B. 
Gramma would fry them and my sister and I would shake them in brown paper bags;
powder sugar, regular sugar and cinnamon and sugar. Yummy!

Below are more pics from our store.

This is our laundry area.

Soaps, clothespin holder and a pumpkin sock peeking out form a shelf.

Vintage linen laundry holder with wash basins below.


Halloween pillows that I made


A cute dress made from a piece of 1941 linen which was aged.
Metal sock stretchers hanging from an antique coat rack.

More to come....

Take care everyone,
Janice






 

5 comments:

  1. Love everything, you are an awesome decorator. Love your pillows. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Janice! That old woolite box brings back memories...love the little witchie-poo peeking out of the metalware! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice, I would love to visit your store. Great items. Thanks so much for sharing.. Have a great week
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun display....I know I would find something to bring home with me!! I love old laundry items and have a little collection going - even though I don't have a proper laundry room! Just so much fun....Your little pillow tucks are darling!! Happy Tuesday, Janice! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS - Let me know when the donuts are ready!) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those Halloween pillows!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.