Saturday, June 4, 2011

Great News

Well last night we decided to go out and take the plunge and went on a spending spree. We bought a new grill, purchased some more software for the store computer...and oh yeah one more thing. I bought a new sewing machine....so...I'm back. YIPPEE. I could not wait for the sewing machine doctor...next time I see my mom, I will see if the broken one is worth saving.

We did not get home until late and OMG girlfriends when I looked at the blog this morning....lets just say, I could not believe how many new followers you all have gotten me in just one day!! I was busy at the store emailing patterns. Here is my list of patterns that I have sent out:

Tina's Primitive Attic
Me2UPrimitives
Angela
Moonlit Stitch
Primitive Echoes
Mammie Marnies and More

I owe one to Ravenwood Whimzies, but I need you email address, so please email me so I can send you out your pattern girlfriend.

If you did not get one, and you should have, please let me know, and I will re verify, as I do not want to cheat anyone.

Thank you everyone. I have enjoyed reading all of your comments and Bob saw me working on sending out emails, so he knows about the giveaway...but all is well ANYWAY...he just thinks I am obsessed with blogging. Remember there is still time to get into the drawing and free pattern...ends June 17th.

Well, its time to close the store and we are off to get a bite to eat and have some friends coming over and spending a quiet evening on the dock.

Take care,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice. My sincerest apology for the blog name mishap. I have changed it to the correct one. ps. you're right, I was just so excited that I didn't even catch it.
    patti :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.