Sunday, October 22, 2017

Here Today


Gone Tomorrow.
Well it seems we have a few more days before
the bathroom gets finished.
Cousin Jimmy was sick a few days last week...
which put our bath on hold.

At least I came home to find a few more things completed.


Our farmhouse bath is coming along.
Where the toilet paper is currently,
a door will be made as an access panel to the shower.
Wood boards up and painted grey.
Bob's uncle is here from Vegas and said it looked like
an indoor outhouse. LOL


 Ceiling and other walls painted white.
New light.
We chose brushed nickel for the accessories.


Wall lights.
Antique mirror will go in between.


Close up of wall light.


Granite niches for luffas and body washes.


Another black granite niche for shampoo.
The green board is making this niche look green too.


Black granite top bench.
I am going to love this!


This is where they left off before Jimmy got sick.
Once all of the tile gets set, then grout.
Then the floor and the glass door.
So am off once again after laundry is done,
and dinner made for Bob.

I leave you with this sweet postcard that
I received in the mail this week from Winnie.
I love it Winnie. 
THANK YOU!



My camera is not the best here...so sorry.
As with most of my blogging friends;
we have never met in person, 
but each of you I consider to be my 
F R I E N D

Even though lots of my blogging friends have 
stopped blogging, or moved on to Facebook,
I chose to stay blogging.



By reading other blogs, we learn about each other with each post.
Even those who do not have blogs,
even your comments let me peek inside your world.
That's why I love blogging!
So I will plug away at my blog.
Try to make it interesting for you.
My way of staying in touch with each of you too!
For now though, I will be absent once again for a bit.
Hopefully I will be back soon...
and back to my normal blogging.
Until then, hope everyone has an enjoyable week.

Here Today Blessings To All!
Janice 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Janice~ Your new bathroom is really coming along nicely!! I love the grey paneled area where the toilet is. Good idea!

    I am happy you enjoyed your Halloween postcard! I love going to Zazzle online and creating postcards from old vintage postcard prints. They used to have such cute and creative scenes for all of the holidays. Postcards are my new passion and I want to continue the tradition of sending them out to friends and family. Must say, it looks very cute in the basket with the pumpkin friend too!!

    For those of us not on FB, I am very glad that you enjoy blogging because it allows people like me to make new friends online and be a part of a community of others who also leave comments. I think it is wonderful to find new friends who love the same things and can share and support each other.

    I hope you have a wonderful week and everyone stays well and the bathroom can get finished up. Thanks for stopping in and giving us an update on the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathroom is coming along nicely!
    I, too, plan to continue my blog. I find it so much more personal than FB. I have made many blog friends and some I've actually gotten to meet in person.
    Happy Sunday :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don't blog as often as I use to, I still like to check in once in a while and enjoy going through my blog roll each day. I will never go to F.B.! Your bath is coming along nicely...I am sure it will be worth the wait.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting to see your complete finished work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to be getting a new bathroom remodel. The shower area looks great; the seat will be a real bonus. We are just in the drawing design of our bathroom remodel. It will be a while. I really like your choices and look forward to seeing the finish. I am happy you are choosing to stay with Blogging. I wish more people would too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boards & tiling you've chosen. So exciting to wait for that finish & it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.