Friday, January 23, 2015

Snow Buddy


Good evening sweet blogging buddies.
It's been a rough two weeks attending funerals
of friends and neighbors.
I have to attend another memorial tomorrow.
I pray this ends now.

Snow is arriving on Sunday,
so I plan on staying in that day.

I would like you all to meet my snow buddy.


I sewed one eye and the left one attached with a rusty pin.
Also gave him a funky prim nose of batting and orange fabric.


This year I wanted to incorporate some love and snow together.
He is holding his valentine heart to give to his sweetie.
Made of grungy painted muslin with a black wool stovepipe hat.
Blue check grungy scarf and rusty bells for buttons


Which is made of a red with black stripes wool.

This lil guy is for sale.
$24 and free shipping to US and Canada only.
If interested, you may email me at
primsbythewater@yahoo.com
I have only a few left.

Love And Snow Blessings To All!
Janice




7 comments:

  1. Hello Friend,
    I am praying for you. It sounds like a hard week.

    I love your lil guy. You do great work.
    Sending a big HUG,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a sad time this must be for you. Praying happier days are ahead. On the bright side, your snow buddy is super cute...the pinned on eye is adorable. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice, I LoVe your little snow buddy! The rusty pin holding his eye...awesome! You think of all the perfect touches. I just LoVe the heart too.
    It's perfect for Valentines Day ,,,we still have snow and he must have a " sweetie" to give his heart to!.....have a great weekend!
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Janice
    So sorry you have lost friends - it's not easy having to say your last good bye.
    Sending prayers to their families.

    Oh snow! Noooo.
    We have 'some' snow and I'm sure we will get hit hard at some point. It's fun thinking about it but not so fun to be 'in it'...so good for you to stay put.

    Love your cute little snow guy.

    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice, yes, been a hard month here also with funerals. Love the prim snow buddy, so sweet. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice, sorry for your losses. Life can really be hard at times. Love your snowman, he is adorable. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.