Friday, October 12, 2018

Skeleton Parade


TGIF all!
What a horrible hurricane this Michael is.
A few of my blogging friends have been affected
by this powerful storm.
Also my family living in Albany, Ga too.
Please say a wee prayer for all.
We have a tornado here sometimes,
but NEVER the winds from these type of storms.
Devastating for folks living in its path.

Today I wanted to show you our yearly
Halloween display at our store.

We did skeletons once again,
mixed in with antiques.
.


These jolly fellas will greet you 



as you come into our store.


The sign says it all.


Eerie


Bone ~ Afide fear


So much we boarded up the window.


Cauldron lit.


Waiting for those who dare.


Hair raising.


Young and old.


Mice in the shadows.


Cadavers sleeping.


Best friend with him.


Skulls hanging from cobwebs.


Others on alert.


Mad scientists bottles.


On ice.


Daylight view.


This is an antique refrigerator.
Perfect for that fella on ice.


(Poem Reads)

The moon is full
Ghosts take flight.
Skeletons have arrived.
For its Halloween
night!


My sister made these lit trees for us.
One on each side of the fireplace..


Giant spider web.


Vulture and bats hanging around.
They like candy too!

We just finished an outdoor display too!
First time we have done this.
Our town had a Pumpkin Palooza contest
to decorate a straw bale.
Stay tuned as I will take pics 
of that display and show in another post.

We have so much fun decorating the store,
that we do not decorate our home
for Halloween.

Do you decorate for Halloween? 

Skeleton Parade Blessings To All!
Janice


10 comments:

  1. It just breaks your heart to watch the news and see the pictures... I have been praying for everyone effected.. I feel it's been too much for too long!! But Americans always come back!! LOVEEEEE your Halloween Jazzy Decor!! Hope you are doing good!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks utterly amazing! That dog Skelton on the bed , oh my gosh, I can’t wait to show my grand daughter this! I haven’t decorated for this holiday in a long time, you certainly stirred the desire to start though lol,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie! It was fun putting it all together. It made me do a little display in the house, which will be featured in my CupboardScape this month. Janice

      Delete
  3. I LOVE it!!!! You have out done yourself! I look forward to Halloween decorations all year long. ; )
    Prayers for all affected by michael, very sad.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! Yes we think it was even better than last years display. Hopefully we can top it again next year. Janice

      Delete
  4. B o o tiful, lol! I bet it was so much fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mindy! It was fun because we did it at night and folks were walking by the store watching us. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your store looks amazing!
    I decorate for Halloween. Vintage, ceramics made by my mom, and yes, lots of Chinese imports. They must think we Americans are crazy...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Lauren. Thanks for taking the time to comment with your busy schedule. Wait til you see what we did outside this year. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.