Sunday, June 25, 2017

Little Friend


So great to have you drop by.
I woke up this morning to billowy clouds
dancing in the blue sky.
I may have to take my stitching outside today.

Right now I want to share how I created my little friend.


My sketches....they sometimes get changed a bit.


The leaf ended up being scratched off.
the bow on the dress is now on the right side,
and not a bow.
The nose is a bit different.
No scarf..and I cannot even remember what that 
square was for. LOL


Body pieces drawn on paper... 
whatever I can find at the time.


Hand sewn onto muslin.
Stuffed and coffee stained in orange.


Dress hand sewn and coffee stained.


Ready for her face.


Such a sweet face don't you think?


Taking in the sunshine.


Waiting to be adopted.


At only 13 1/2 inches high.
{which includes the stick}
A cutie for sure.

Have a wonderful Sunday my friends.
Enjoy the day outside if you can.

Little Friend Blessings To All!
Janice

6 comments:

  1. She's adorable, Janice! I'm sure she'll get adopted soon! Have a wonderful day. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo creative! I admire your talent and just love your doll. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my , she is so cute!! I love her little blue plaid dress too. You are so creative and come up with really fun and unique ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.