Sunday, March 13, 2016

Two Is Company


Good afternoon sweet friends.
I have been a little MIA..
trying to price goodies we will be taking to our
first prim show of the year.
Holly, Michigan is the place this Saturday.
Bob and I stashed a few new items just for this show.
Come on down if you can.
Karl Richter Campus
920 Baird Street, Holly MI
Hours: 10 to 3
Great vendors ~ Great friends!

Since two has always been company,
here are a few of my duos.


Teddies enjoying each others company.


Perched in a splint basket on top of a blue tick pillow and quilt.


Buttocks basket with a blue coverlet piece.


Burlap hooked rug and trencher with 2 bowls.


One red and one a la natural.


Blue calico dress and blue bonnet.

Do you have any duos that are your favorites?

What are you doing on this Sunday afternoon...
the first day of daylight savings.
I am watching some old movies...
and hooking a rug.
Yes, I finally bought me a hook, some linen
and wool and managed to figure it out.
With a bit of help with some friends who explained how to do it.
Will show my progress in the weeks ahead.

Two Is Company Blessings To All!
Janice

8 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, thank you for following my blog. I have joined yours also. I just love all the prim pieces you have, I wish I could make it to your sale but unfortunately I can't. My husband grew up around the St. Clair River on the Canadian side, he has many fond memories of that river and still has family there. Have a great week and good luck on the sale, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the goodies you bring on Saturday....plus I really can't wait to get my house back in order...it seriously looks like an episode of the "Hoarders"! I have piles of stuff everywhere just waiting to loaded into the truck Thursday evening! See you & Bob Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice! Super cute duos! One of these days I will make the trek from Wisconsin to Michigan and catch one of your shows - they sound wonderful. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie is so funny!!!! Yea, my house looks the same HoardersII
    See you two soon!!!!!!
    Oh and love the bear duo Janice.
    Hugs
    earlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bears are too sweet.
    Good luck with your hooking. If you have any questions, Bobbie can surely help you!
    May your sales be plentiful.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice, love the Bears, so sweet. Blessings Francine.
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing your rug! My mother hooked rugs but I didn't have the knack.

    Love the duos! Double the prettiness! Love that red bowl and the TEDDIES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bears! I just need more room to put all the pretty things I'd love to collect. My favorite duos are my boys and my doggies - not sure I have a favorite non living duo although I do like a man in a coat and tie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.