Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Goodes That I Adopted


Good evening sweet frineds.
While on our vacation,
there were a few things that called to me
that I just had to adopt (buy).


Loved the patina on this early rye basket.


The coils were tight and the basket had a nice shape.


For those that know me
I love bunnies.
In fact so much, that there is at least one in each room of our home.
This one is cast iron.


I fell in love with this tri colored coverlet
which I found in an antique store in Clinton, TN.


I do shop antique stores 
and this piece is from 1841.
The fringe on one end is missing a bit,
but all in all it was worth the price.


This very used pie peel was adopted from Ohio.


Along with brown bench
that is now being used as our footstool.


Bob spotted this one.
I am thinking of covering this in some type
of wool pattern so that whilst
sitting in my sewing chair,
my feet will be compfy...
will see about that.

Do you think my adoptions were worth it?

Adoption Blessings To All!
Janice

4 comments:

  1. wonderful, I love all your things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Janice, oh my you hit the treasure jackpot!!!!!! Love the coverlet and pie peel, great goodies there.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice I loved your goodies. That coverlet is beautiful I have one similar, but not signed. Again I am so sorry we didn't get to meet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.