Monday, December 14, 2015

December CupboardScape

Good evening sweet blogging friends.
Can you believe it is only 11 days until Cristmas?
YIKES
I do have most of my shopping done.
Not wrapped, but at least purchased.
Have to get my butt in gear and wrap as our family
Christmas party is ths Saturday and I am hosting.

Before I feature my last CupboardScape
for the year,
I must apologize for not commenting to everyone from 
my last post. 
My emails were deleted and I won't say who did it...
but Bob, our kitty Ace cannot get into our emails. LOL
He always blames it on the kitties.

So looking at the comments;
The quilt piece was not made by me.
Thank you for liking the reds.
Plus thank you for taking the time to post a comment.
It does mean a lot.


This final month is X, Y and Z.


Yarn winder.


Yellowware.


More Yellowware.


With a bit of Xmas cheer!
Sorry, I could not think of anything for the letter X.
That goes for the letter Z too.
So for the letter Z 
I am going to show you my kitties
taking their daily Zzzzzz's.  ;-)


Ace on the bed.


Shadow in his comfy spot in the cabinet.


Peepers behind the teddy.

That does it folks for the aphabet.
I will continue my CupboardScape's
in 2016 with a little twist...
so stay tuned.

Final CupboardScape Blessings To All!
Janice

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Janice, very pretty cupboard scape. The little yard winder looks like it would be very tempting to Peepers. :)
    Melinda'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for yelloware! Hooray for sleeping kitties! Two of my favorite things. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cupboardscapes! Can't wait to see the new twist! Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice, just gift bag everything, don't worry about wrapping. Love your yellow ware collection, can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2016. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful gathering Saturday Janice!
    Love the cats snuggles all around.
    ****Merry Christmas Joy****
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Janice, love the red quilt piece, makes your cupboard scape so Christmasy with the yellow ware. Adore the kitties sleeping here and there, so sweet... Enjoy Saturday, Merry Christmas,Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.