Friday, May 23, 2014

A Bit Of This And That

Good evening sweet friends.
I want to wish everyone a very
Happy and Safe Memorial Day weekend.

We (Bob) is having a huge clean out our garage
antique sale this weekend.
Actually started yesterday.
I cannot believe the stuff out on our lawn.
How did Bob even get it all in our 2 1/2 car garage.

I will be busy working the store with my son tomorrow,
and shopping for fabric for my bedroom curtains on Sunday along
with shrubs for our new landscape plan in our front yard.

Below is a few bits of this and that around our homestead.
What do you think?


 This was a cross stitch pattern I did from Primitive Betty.


I purchased this Alphabet pillow last year at the Breckenridge show.


This black folk doll was purchased from a dear friend.
Dawn from Holly Hills Primitives.


I made these prim pears to fit in my wood box.
The clock is an early one.


A few of my glass coffee jars.

Hope you enjoyed by little bit of this and that.
What are your plans for the weekend?

Memorial Day Blessings To All!
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Hello Janice, guess your looking forward to your long Memirial day weekend. Love all your prim goodies, always enjoy seeing your wonderful decorating. Everything looks great, love the dolly and wonderful jars. blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice I like ALL of your this and that. I bought an alphabet pillow at Dawns show this Spring ...so cute!!!
    Have fun plant shopping.
    Norm and I went helmet shopping today and bought the headphones too so we can talk to each other for our trip in July on our motorcyle.
    Great weather here finally!!!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jars. Beautiful Prim! :-)
    Happy Memorial Day!
    xx oo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.