Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our New Little Bundle of Joy

Good evening Sweet friends.
So about two weeks ago,
I picked up our new little bundle of joy.
 
6 week old gray lil kitty.
My co-worker was feeding a stray cat over the Winter,
and well momma kitty...who she thought was a male,
had 4 kittens.
 
Mikayla named him for us as we could not think of a proper one.
Shadow is a perfect name!
Mikayla believes this is her kitty now.
 
Plus we joke now that he is now Ace's little shadow.
Shadow is on the right ready to pounce on Ace.
Peepers still has not quite warmed up to him yet.
 
Don't you just love this cute face?
He is a little terror though too.
Biting at everyone's toes. LOL
 
But when he tuckers out,
we just have to say
AWW.....
 
Kitten Blessings To All!
Janice
 


 
 

13 comments:

  1. Aww is right! What a sweetie. I've been wanting to get another kitty since my Kit died but haven't convinced my hubby yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie...so cute sleeping in the bed.
    See ya on the 7th.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy joy joy what a sweetie.
    Love that dear little face.
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janice, what a sweety, lucky kitty to live in a cozy loving home....Love the color, had one just like him when I was little, loved that cat so much....Great addition to the family,blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW! I want to hug and kiss him! What a sweet baby! I'm so glad you took him in Janice - awesome! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable!! We will be picking up a new kitty soon. My poor 15 year old sweetie just recently passed..:( My hubby has to have another one soon, he is a major animal lover.
    Shadow is adorable!! Love the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh I want him....he's just too cute.
    I said after our kitty 'Baby' is gone there will be no more. We come and go too much and always need someone (our daughter in-law to be exact...lol) and we are ALWAYS asking her. But they are sooooo cute.
    Ace has the face of our previous kitty 'Spot'.
    Oh I love kitties! lol
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how precious! I just love grey kittens. I know Shadow has a wonderful home with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, how sweet. I have a gray cat who is 10yrs old....he is the best kitty. You are lucky to have such a cute cat. Enoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute kitty :) We have 3 little ones the same color.
    It was so nice to meet you last Saturday at Harvest at the Mill.
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.