Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall Snippets

Happy Tuesday to one and all!
Hope your week is going good for you thus far.
I spent my Saturday afternoon adding 
a bit of Fall to our house.
Hope you enjoy.


My favorite teddies with their homegrown pumpkin.


A hooked acorn.


Perfect for my candle.


Iron bunnies with their pumpkin buddy.


Added a bit of Fall decor to the floor.
Used a birch park vase for the arrangement.


Leaves in between our apothecary and wood box. 


The other side of our kitchen with more drieds
on another tobacco rack.
Left to right ~ dried weeds, sweet annie, wrapped twine,
broom corn and a wooden spoon.


A sweet waxed crow in with mixed drieds.

I so enjoy this time of the year.
Colors changing on the trees.
The acorns hitting the ground as they fall 
from the mighy oak in my neighbors yard and 
 the squirrels scurrying away to hide them all for
 their Winter bounty.
Warm glow of the candlelight at night.
The smell of the campfires in the park
on my drive home now.

What makes you happy about this time of year?

Public Service Announcement.
Don't forget to comment on my last post
if you would like to get into my giveaway.
Drawing to be held Sunday.

Thanks to those who have already commented.
I loved reading each and everyone!
It is so nice to have sweet blogging friends
such as yourselves.

Fall Snippet Blessings To All!
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice! Your house is looking very comfy and cozy for fall. I love the darling hooked acorn. I also noticed your Mother Parkers coffee tin - I picked one up not too long ago. We had a sweet dog named Parker, so it reminds me of him. I had never heard of Mother Parkers - I believe they are a Canadian company. Anyway, love your display! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your decorating photos!! All the little touches of favorite things and bits of fall pieces make for such homey and simple displays!! Like you , I love that Fall fills the days with colors, sounds, smells, and familiar things like pumpkins and special gatherings for festivals, Halloween, and bonfire celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, I love all your decor. The hooked acorn is beautiful. That's something I have never done but I absolutely love the look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.