Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Haunting

Good evening sweet blogging buddies.
No I did not fall off the face of the Earth..even though I feel Like I have.
No I was not ill, or anything like that...
although some would say I am sick on the head. LOL

Just so busy creating goodies for our store for Christmas.
That and taking care of the grands and mom...
just no time to post.

Isn't he just adorable!
I bought this huge pumpkin man at the Holly show.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Trick Or Treating Blessings To All!
Janice

13 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween!!!! I have been the same way busy busy time of year....
    Love your pumpkin man...
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this guy Janice! Glad you are taking time to create. I can't bring myself to crack into wynter yet LOL - have a nice wkend ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think his teeth are so cute...don't ask me why!! I hear on busy. Tis the season!! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween, he is prim. Prefect, love the Jack.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!
    Happy November...Holiday Season is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pumpkin man! Your header picture is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice,
    He is really awesome!! Love his sweet face!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pumpkins are handsome fellows:) You had lots of greats at the Holly show. Glad you didn't have so much to take home. Your creations were sweet Janice.
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pumpkin Janice......you are so creative!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.