Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Off With Her Head

Good evening sweet blogging buddies!
Happy Hump Day to you all.

As my title says...
off with her head.
This witches ole head.

This is a wonderful pattern from
Hill Kountry Kreations. 


Sorry this pic does not do her wickedness justice.


She has a long body.


Dont you love her crooked fingers.

I have something planned in which she will be holding.
I need Bob to help with that though.
Will show yoou the end result once I am completed.


The next goodie I am working on
is this pumpkin doll.
She needs a paint bath
and some clothes.
I hope the blog police dont take down my post
for nudity. :-)

Creative Blessings To All!
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Scary fingers....
    So exciting to see your creations come together.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Janice, looking bewitching my friend, she will be prim perfect. Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness I know I've been gone away from blogging when I see how many posts you have done and I haven't been here!
    I loooove your blue jelly cupboard for your bedroom - the blue is looking like a gray blue but it's probably the computer screen. How lovely.
    Oh Ace kitty is adorable and YES....not matter what I was doing Lola had to be there touching it or me. She's gone now and I so miss those days.
    Thanks for sharing all your lovelies and about your second job...perfect!!!
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome soon to be witch! Can't wait to see them both when they are done!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.