Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Skinny Dipping Turnip Loving Kittens


Hello Blogging Friends.
The temps have been rising a bit again
after some chilly weather last week.
One day I decided to take my needlework outside 
with me and enjoy the river.


These three little kittens really enjoyed basking in the sun.


After skinny dipping in the river,
they decided to get dressed again.
Its a good thing the Border Patrol did not catch them. LOL


It was lunch time, so they decided they would like some turnips.
Turnips and greens were their absolute favorite.


However only one was ripe and they had to wait for me
to pick (er make) the other ones from my fabric garden.


They were so happy once they each got their own.

These three little kittens were hungry no more.

Turnip Green Blessings To All!
Janice

7 comments:

  1. THose are just adorable, Janice!! So cute!!! Wish it would have stayed cooler...not liking this 80 degree weather one bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose are just adorable, Janice!! So cute!!! Wish it would have stayed cooler...not liking this 80 degree weather one bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love them, the turnip added is awesome......I am with you, enjoying every moment outside crafting, for before we know it we will be house bound, again, urgh.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitties are wonderful! Love the little turnips...perfect touch!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your latest creations! So much talent!
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.