Wednesday, September 16, 2015

In The Penny Mood

Good evening sweet blogging friends!


Was in the penny mood this day.


My favorite colors of Autumn.

I decided to create these wool penny mats
to go with our new candles we brought into our store.
We use to sell candles and then our wholesale company 
stopped making them.
We just found another one that we simply adore,
so once again we are selling candles.

A few scents Monkey Bombs (bananas and melons)
Pumpkin Pie and Harvest for autumn.
Fresh Cut Grass to name a few.

Do you like?

Bob and I are off on a buying trip 
in the morning for the entire weekend.
Cannot wait!
Doctor gave me the ok to go as long as I don't overdo
on walking.
Hope to find some wonderful goodies for our store, shows and 
of course for our home.

Penny For Your Thoughts Blessings To All!
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping Janice and Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Janice!!! Hope you get lots of goodies! I'm going on a four day rug hooking retreat in Ohio...can't wait for that!!! Glad your ankle feels better. Love your little penny mats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I like your new penny rug - the colors are wonderful together.
    Are you going to be at Holly Hills show on Saturday?
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice, love the penny mat, great colours!!! Have fun on your shopping trip, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty the penny rug is in those autumn colors. Glad you are feeling better. Have a safe and happy shopping trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.