Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Red And White Christmas


Happy Wednesday everyone.
We had our first snowstorm the other day.
More to come today.

Speaking of today...this year I decided 
to have a red and white themed Christmas
in our back room.
I have lots to show, so this will be in parts.

Part One

 THE TREE 


Red lights.
Two different sizes of white lights.


Candy canes and snowflakes.


Glass icicles.


Our seven foot tree.


Handmade candy canes.


Made by me.


Different sizes of snowflakes.


With snowflake ornaments.


A bit of silver in it too.


I could sit in here all of the time.


Even though I have my more primitive trees
 in the living room.


This is my favorite one this year.

Part Two in a bit.

Red & White Christmas Blessings To All!
Janice


8 comments:

  1. I have a "thing" for decorating with candy canes, so I love your theme. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    It's a beautiful tree and the colors make it so festive!!
    Hope you stay warm!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab. My Christmas is always red and white with some green. I love the Scandanavian look but I always bring in my greenery, laurel, ivy and anything else I fancy that will look lovely. I love lights like you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the red and white mood this year also with a few old ornaments thrown in on the tree
    your tree is so festive and pretty love the candy canes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tree is juts beautiful!! I love the handmade candy canes with the snow flakes. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.