Sunday, October 15, 2017

Peek A Boo


Happy Sunday To All!
I popped in to make dinner for Bob,
do some laundry for him and grab some more clothes.
Will be off to my mom's again in a bit.


Each night at my mom's, 
I have been working on my rug.
Except one night she was without power.
Was a bit different having to light the candles.
She often loses power where she lives...we do not so much. 


All of the corners are complete now.
More than halfway done.
Am loving the old world colors I chose for this rug.
{remember to bring more blue to finish the flower}

Now the only reason I am here 
at home today is because we now have this.


A queen needs her throne. LOL


This is the shower right now.
The green board is to protect from mold.
Bob is currently working on the niches we have planned
inside the shower and also the granite bench.

Well, I am off to fold clothes,
pack my suitcase, 
get Bob's dinner ready,
and will be off to my mom's once again.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Peek A Boo Blessings To All!
Janice




6 comments:

  1. I had no idea you could put something down like that to prevent mold. Makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming along nicely! I love all that wood, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, it is nice to hear from you! It looks like the bathroom is coming along and I know you are excited to have the finished product with things just the way you want them to be.

    Your rug is also coming along nicely and I agree with you that the colors are very rich and lovely. It is going to be gorgeous when you are done!

    Have a good week coming up and I hope the renovation stays on schedule and you can have your home back again as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you getting a new bathroom!
    Enjoy your mom time.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,
    You will be so happy with your new bathroom.....fit for a Queen!!!! Your rug is lovely and happy you can spend some time with your mom, too!
    Have a great week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing the progress of your bathroom. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.