Sunday, August 20, 2017

Meet Celeste


Happy Sunday all!
Will you be watching the eclipse tomorrow?
I will be working alas.
Where we live it will be at 80%, 
so maybe I can see it get a bit dark outside.

Today I will be finishing up with my second
witch mat in a different color than before.
Also drag out more of my Autumn decor.
Living room is almost finished....busy beaver yesterday. LOL

Today let's meet Celeste.


This is how she started on my hoop.
{I love using my gramma B's wood hoops}


A simple sweet face.


Holding a pumpkin in one hand.


A Halloween pinwheel in the other.


Made into another OOAK pillow.


I so love this purple fabric...
but alas only had enough for one full pillow.


Back of the pillow. It is a black print.

This pillow is pending sold.
If this person decides not to purchase, it will be for sale.

I have a little bit of this fabric...
which Bob told me this morning...
Make another one smaller in size.
So I will try since it was a good idea.

Off to finish my orange look witch mat now.
Since it will be a beautiful day here in Michigan,
BBQ pork chops on the grill,
along with potato salad and devilled eggs.

Hope your day is spectacular!
Enjoy the eclipse tomorrow if you can.

Celeste Blessings To All!
Janice 

3 comments:

  1. I love Celeste's face. Sweet.
    Here in northern Ohio we will see about 80% of the eclipse, too.
    Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste is adorable! You come up with the cutest ideas and I love that little pumpkin and pinwheel she is carrying. Enjoy your beautiful day in Michigan!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.