Saturday, June 11, 2016

Step Sister Love

Good afternoon sweet friends!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
I myself am staying inside with the air
as it is quite hot and humid here.

As I told you in a previous post,
I have begun my Halloween goodes.


Step sisters saying Howdee.


Isn't she a sweet lil gal?



Her pumpkin sis just loves to show off
her pearly whites.


When this kitty showed up to investigate...
like all kitties do....
well he just decided they were good company after all.


My real kitty companions all love Bob's catio now.
He makes them come in when the street lights come on.
It's funny, because we have no street lights...
it just reminds him of when he was a kid and his mom
told him and his brother and sister to come inside
when the street lights came on.
Did you have to come in when the streetlights came on?
There were no street lights where I grew up.
We just came in when it got dark.

Mid Weekend Blessings To All!
Janice


3 comments:

  1. The kitties sure look like they love the catio! We didn't have street lights either, came in when it got dark or when my friends had to go in for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, Love your creations!! You are one talented lady!!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your prim fall creations! Yes, we came in when it got dark too! Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.