Monday, February 29, 2016

In Between Months

Good evening sweet friends.
Well today is leap day.
Do you ever feel like me,
when leap year comes around.
Are we leaping out of February,
or leaping into March?
It's that day in between months for me.


With March officially starting tomorrow..
instead of today...
I wanted to let everyone know...

that March is reading month.


I have to confess that I have started another collection.


Early books this time.
I just love the way they look and the feel of those
early leather ones.
Maybe its time to start reading the ones I have.
After all it is...er will be National Reading month.

In Between Months Blessings To All!
Janice

8 comments:

  1. Happy Leap Year Janice, love the old books, I do enjoy a good read.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book thing too. I don't have many displayed just packed away.Love the old Litho's and enjoy reading the home making of days gone by.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books but I love that old bowl!!
    See you soon....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books, books, books - my house has stacks and stacks of them! But very few as old as yours. A few cherished volumes is all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, just love the feel of old leather books.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love old books too Janice! Thanks for sharing another wonderful collection♥ ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.