Saturday, November 28, 2015

November CupboardScape

Good evening sweet blogging friends!
Hope everyone was able to enjoy their Thanksgiving Holiday.

I am down to the wire here on my CupboardScape.
November is almost over.



This month the letters are "U', "V" and "W"
with a bit of holiday cheer.

Red and white Undergarments hanging.


Wood scoop.


Wood Bowls.


Victorian hoop.


Wood Wall Pocket.


Wood mallet, Wood Utensils and a Wax Sealer.

Hope everyone is enjoying this last weekend in November.

Pre-December Blessings To All!
Janice




8 comments:

  1. Another great cupboardscape, Janice! Love those red longjohns and big wood scoop and bowls. I could use those longjohns this morning! :-)
    Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I love your prim decor, you are such an inspiration . hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Blessings,
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janice, I do love that wood scoop, what a treasure. Looking prim perfect as always.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great prim items for "U", "V" and "W". 'Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice! Love it - especially the adorable red long johns. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your decorations.....

    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.