Thursday, October 22, 2015

October CupboardScape

Good evening sweet blogging friends.
Whew, I almost forgot to post this and the month is almost over.
For this month's CupboardScape
the letters featured are "S" and "T"
Here goes.


I have so many wonderful items that begin with these letters,
so it was hard to choose.


This two tiered Tin pie rack on some Ticking.

Close up view with my pantry cake placed inside.


I so love these early Shoes.


Treen bowl.


Another Treen bowl.


Spongeware pitcher.


This crock is called a Stovepipe crock due to its shape.
Tall and skinny like a stove pipe.


Another Spongeware pitcher.


A wood Stomper.


A bundle of Thatch on a piece of blue Ticking,
which is inside one of my Splint baskets.


Side view of my Splint basket.
I so love these baskets...and now have 5 in my collection.


Finally a grain Sieve.

October CupboardScape Blessings To All!
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Morning Janice, wonderful October cupboard scape. So many treasures, love the tree ware and I also love the old shoes, looks great.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, you have so many wonderful treasures. I esp. love the shoes.hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.