Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kitty Pocket

Good evening sweet blogging friends.
My daughter has her surgery in the morning.
We have to be at the hospital by 5:30am,
so I have yo go to bed real early.
Please say a wee prayer for her
as she is having major neck surgery
to fix soe vertabrae that were messed up 
from a work accident.
I know prayer is a powerful word.
Thank you!

Hope everyone is doing well this first full day of Autum.

I was in the penny mood and got carried away
making pennies and made this.
What does one do after making 
a wool penny pocket?


Stitched these pennies on some brown print fabric.


My Ace kitty likes to jump into things all of the time.


He must have been talking to this fella. 

Kitty Pocket Blessings To All!
Janice



5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness - way too cute! I always love a sweet, black kitty and put it in a pocket I am hooked, lol. You are so talented Janice. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Janice, love that prim black kitty, so cute in the penny pocket too.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers to your daughter - I know all too well about this type of surgery. Our son had 3 of them and still needs another. Blessings to her for fast healing.
    Love the kitty pocket...it's adorable.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray your daughter is healing good!! Cute Kitty in a Prim n Jazzy bag!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your daughter's surgery was successful and she heals real fast Janice! Love your pennies! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.