Monday, December 22, 2014

Santa Is Coming

Good evening dear sweet blogging friends.
Thank all for your thoughts and prayers for my mom.
Since Santa is coming...soon this week,
I will be taking some time off.

I will leave you with a few of my Santa's.


Made this fun santa myself.


Early paper mache candy santa containers.

I want to wish all of you a safe fun
Merry Christmas with friends and family.
I will visit your blogs...just will not be posting
any more myself until after Christmas.
Enjoy and hope santa is good to you all!

Merry Santa Blessings To All!
Janice

10 comments:

  1. Hope your mom is doing well. Love your santa collection. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you & Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, love the Santa you made, prim perfect. The old candy container Santa's are wonderful too. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope your mom is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Blog Buddy!!
    I will be praying for your mom.
    Enjoy your holiday break.

    xx oo
    Merry Christmas
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice,
    Hope your mom is better!! I love your Santas!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Janice. I enjoyed your Santas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice, Bet I would love your place. Hope all is well with your mother. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you and your family had a magical Christmas.
    Blessings to you.
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.